Helping You Plan for the Future
Many individuals hesitate to create an estate plan, as they believe it isn’t necessary until they grow older. This, however, isn’t true; anyone over 18 should have an estate plan in place, just in case something happens to them. Conversations around estate planning can be emotionally difficult, but are no less necessary. That’s why I’ve committed myself to help families and individuals create solid estate plans that will help preserve their assets and protect those they love. My goal is to provide you with a comprehensive, affordable estate planning service that’s presented in an easy-to-understand fashion. I am a compassionate lawyer, and will use my 25 years of professional experience to guide you throughout the estate planning process.
I have the following memberships:
- President of Hospice Homes of Genesee & Lapeer County
- Hospice Volunteer of Oakland County
- Over a Decade as an Adult Literacy Teacher
- Past President of D. Augustus Straker Bar Association
- Member of Animal Law Section of MI State Bar
We can meet clients with limited mobility at their home or office.